We advise and assist our clients on the following.
· Trade agreements in general, including distribution, commercial representation, purchase and sale, service performance and lease agreements.
· Legal issues pertaining to personal and collateral securities to enforce agreement compliance, such as guaranties, sureties, admission of debt, bonds, trade collateral, fiduciary ownership and mortgages.
· Trade transactions and applicable law.
· Regulatory aspects of different commercial activities in Brazil, covering tax, corporate and trade issues for local and foreign companies.
· International trade: import and export operations and the peculiarities of Brazilian Law on subsides, tariffs, safeguards, compensatory measures and duty rights.
· Credit securities in general, including, but not limited to trade bills, promissory notes, banking checks and bills of exchange and related enforcement procedures.
· Bankruptcy and judicial and extrajudicial reorganization.
· Antitrust related issues.