Telecommunications Law and Policy
The different and changing legal implications for client’s operating in this fast developing business sector are addressed with a comprehensive approach to issues such as.
· Licensing, permit and concession administrative procedures related to the exploitation of communication and telecommunication services (radio, television and newspaper companies).
· Public bidding procedures for the acquisition of radiofrequency service licenses.
· Representation before the Brazilian National Telecommunications Agency – ANATEL and other industry regulatory agencies.
· Communications and telecommunications services related agreements.
· Legal representation in both the administrative and court spheres with regard to issues arising under Telecommunications law.