Our dedicated staff has the experience and training required to assist, advise and represent our Brazilian and foreign individual and corporate clients in this very challenging area of practice
· Administrative and court spheres: Ministry of Labor, Labor Public Prosecutors Office, Unions and the Labor Courts
· Labor Law issues
· Labor claims: defense and follow-up in trial court up to the highest court
· Investigation and discovery procedures and defense in tax assessments before the Labor Public Prosecutors Office and Professional Associations
· Labor Ministry requirements including foreign worker visas, employee transfer abroad and expatriate employee orientation
· Preparation and review of labor and fringe benefit agreements, profit sharing and voluntary resignation programs and termination processes
· Compulsory Environmental Risk Preventing Programs – PPRA and Occupational Health and Medical Control Programs – PCMSO: compliance with NRs- Regulatory Standards.
· Employee Code of Ethics and internal policies: review and guidance
· Due diligence to establish contingencies and legal liability, analysis of legal risk and evaluation of possible contingency reduction or elimination plans, critical issue reports and legal counseling on regulatory compliance of both labor and social security issues.
Company representation in collective bargaining with unions to reach collective bargaining agreements on matters such as profit sharing plans, work hours flexible schedules and other negotiable issues between employers and employees in the interest of all parties