Internet & Electronic Trade
We offer our advice and legal opinion on a range of internet and new technology related issues and electronic trade standards, such as.
· Digital network issues: agreements, taxation aspects, intellectual property, consumer protection and right of publicity.
· UNCITRAL, UNIDROIT and the World Intellectual Property Organization regulations and their application: private business compliance.
· Hiring new technologies and digital networks, use and sharing of services and cooperative production over the internet.
· Private disputes and legal actions related to the internet, telematics, unfair competition and protection of data in the virtual space.
· Electronic arbitration involving domain names and trademarks before the World Intellectual Property Organization.